Monday, September 29, 2008

Intro

Well, I don't know if ya'll are ready for this, but I wrote a rap today in my intro to engineering class, which I may simply describe as what feels like a waste of time. I'm actually kinda proud of it, and definitely got some props from a couple classmates I shared it with. I felt ya'll should see it too, although it really isn't the same just reading it. It's much better performed.... (I pull off the stereotypical rapper dialect.) I'll try to help out with how I type it up.

Chek it!

I'm feelin' inspired
since I desired
to spend sum time
layin ou' my rhyme...
This E-N-G 13-0-1
Got my head unduh-the-gun
Can't wait til it's done
Cuz it ain't no fun
What duh hell're we doin'
Cuz dis class is screwin'
With whatI'drather be pursuin'
Atleastourgrades are a shoe in
It feels like a was[t]e
This class all ovuh duh place
Drooldrippin' down yuh face
Eyezcovered with uh glaze
Movin' at a slow pace
Why can't we cut to the chase?

(*rhythm change*)

We know IR equals V
And IV equals P!
Man, you think that we
Nevuh did see
Any 'lecticity?

(*rhythm change*)

In them comfy green chairs
You see us with them blank stares
Wonderin' "Who cares?"
Yeah.... Sic' em, bears...

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Wow...that's amazing!!!

Andrea said...

Sounds like my calc 2 class... Struass pretty much taught us everything I'm learning in there...