Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Awesome, Ridiculous Shoes

So I promised you all a picture of my new shoes, TAADAAA! I really like them, partially because of how "I Love Lucy" era they feel, with the polka dots and bows on the toes. They make me happy. Not a pair of shoes to wear every day, but definitely a lot of fun.
I officially feel a little bit like Daisy Duke in this outfit...but the shoes give me nice lines, make my legs look long. Oh goodness, I'm even starting to talk like a ballroom dancer. 
Tomorrow I'll post some random pictures, including a picture of my adventure behind our fridge stack to plug my new roommate Janet's TV in to get cable, and some pictures of the utterly delicious food I've been making (it is possible EVEN in dorm kitchens :)

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Rocking shoes Sam! I like them. Our kitchen is actually a closet, and has a stove, an oven, a sink, a microwave, and a pot with a wobbly handle. No other coking impliments whatsoever...
It's sad.

Liz said...

nice!
limited kitchens just mean you have to be creative. remember all the times i was like 'uhhh...we don't have eggs, sugar or flour...'?

Rochelle said...

YES!


I love 'em. LOVE 'EM.

Samantha said...

I had some very interesting cooking conversations with you when you were trying to figure out what to make for dinner miss lizzie...