Wednesday, October 22, 2008

CARE PACKAGE AMAZINGNESS

SO... I have gotten three care packages in the last three days....completely awesome....but a slightly ridiculous quantity. 

I'll tell you about them in ascending awesomeness

I got one from Central Lutheran, which had candy, Emergen-C, Microwave popcorn....etc

which was really nice and quite sweet of them to think of me.

I got one from my mom's friend Debi, which had

A bag of Halloween candy
A box of Raspberry Zinger Teabags
A bag of Riesen? or that might have been in the church one, I got them both today
A silicon muffin tin...she knows me well
2 cornbread mixes
2 blueberry muffin mixes
2 banana nut muffin mixes
AND
a package of fall themed muffin liners!

which is a pretty awesome care package in general

but even the muffin box couldn't beat the care package I got from my mom on Monday
which in part (I probably won't remember everything she sent) included

-my blue and my CAMEL coloured cashmere sweaters (yes Justin it IS a real colour)
-a black leaf garland....to decorate for Halloween!
-my nice alaska railroad jacket....cause thats as warm of a jacket as i'll need in Arizona
- a really cool hairtie with a hemp flower
-a polkadotted notebook
-a mini lint roller
-a DVD of When Harry Met Sally
- a pair of Alaska socks
-a copy of the newspaper my bro had a pic in for running
-a box of ginger chews
-a metal canister with a bunch of diff colors of thread and some needles
-a package of orange napkins
-a plastic/felted rat
-a little kit from bath and body works with body butter, lip butter, foot lotion and perfume
-looseleaf tea and teabags
-some spices
-VIETNAMESE CINNAMON
-some of my fave undies

AND
-REALLY CUTE YELLOW POLKADOT HIGH/WEDGE PEEP TOE SHOES WITH BOWS ON THE TOES!!!

...they are awesome...i'll post a pic sometime


Lots of Love,
Sam 


1 comment:

Rochelle said...

I like this idea for a blog - it's really lovely.

As per your care packages .. mm; I love raspberry zinger tea. And yes, please do take a picture of the shoes. :)