Saturday, January 24, 2009

Slideshow Help

I have been trying to get the slideshow to function....and as far as you all can probably can see, it is not working very well. I have a bunch of pics tagged scattered_alaska, and the only one that shows up is Justin in Prince William Sound. While a lovely picture, there are plenty of other ones I would like to show up... And it now seems to be working in the preview window but not actually on the blog...but now it is only showing like the five pics Rianne has posted...so confusing.

And don't stop reading at my boring post, Andrea has a lovely picture and poetry down below.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

yay slideshow! how'd you fix it?

Samantha said...

wasn't me.....i think it might just be possessed

Samantha said...

it still is only switching thru a few....a small fraction of the ones we have labeled...