Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Okay, here I am!

So, just got back from the third Diff Eq midterm, and this conversation between my roommate and I summed it up pretty well, I think:
Background: We had just left the testing room. 5-question, 100-point test, 1st section "multiple choice" (but it really was short answer) had 6-6point subquestions, no partial credit, with the other other 4 sections adding up to the remaining 64 points.

"So, how did it go?" I asked.
"It seemed pretty good...well, I didn't really get 2c or 5c. And I didn't really know what I was doing on the multiple choice section on the front either. But aside from that-"
"So, besides half the test, it went pretty well?"
"Yeah, that's about right."

And that was about how I felt, too. In these situations, there is only one thing to do:
Hope everyone else did worse.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Unfortunately, that only really works if the test is curved...

Samantha said...

well, yes :) I would assume tthe are in rianne's class