Monday, December 8, 2008

Reasons Why My Roomates Should Not Be Given Holiday Decorations




So, my roommate (Annsley) was visited by her parents on Friday, and they want to Target. There is a door decorating competition for our dorm, and I had asked her to see if she could pick something up that we could use.
I got a little more than I bargained for.
As you can see from the above, Annsley and Emily, my other roommate, went a little nuts (ok, so I helped a little). Annsley demonstrated very well that she should not be given ribbon, although it was really funny watching Emily's face when she came out of the shower and saw what had happened to the bunk bed. Emily is responsible for the menorah on the door (although I fixed it, since she somehow forgot two branches) as well as the pom-pom garland around the board and name tags. Tinsel features rather largely in the decorating scheme, as does duct-tape.
But no matter how ridiculous it looks, we had a ton of fun.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

so cute...if slightly ridiculous

Rianne said...

Our room has epic decorations, pictures of which I will post when I get a chance. We also had a room-decorating contest in our hallway, but we didn't win. Because we didn't have as much handmade stuff. Which was legit, but I think our room looks better overall.